West Herts Crematorium and all its staff are determined to continue to provide a high-quality service at this difficult and challenging time.
We have a small team of staff in each department here and to ensure that we can continue to offer our services to the bereaved and to protect our staff we continue to have some guidelines in place.
- From Monday 19th July 2021: There will be no restrictions on the numbers of mourners allowed at funeral services.
- We would ask where possible that facemasks are worn when attending funeral services.
- We continue to provide webcasting for services. This will need to be arranged prior to the service.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the Chapel.
- Please check in using the Crematorium’s QR code.
- Please do not visit the Crematorium if you have tested positive or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- The Gardens of Remembrance and the Book of Remembrance Chapel: are open as usual.
- The Crematorium Office: is open however it is preferable that appointments are made when wishing to visit the office.
- Please contact the Crematorium: if you wish to make an appointment to witness the scattering of cremated remains being held here at the Crematorium or if you would like to collect cremated remains.
All enquiries can be made on line, by telephone and by email. Please help us and respect our staff at this time.